So I thought I might have a POW-WOW for 2011. We'll start with the pows...
- A year ago yesterday Uncle Perrin had his first massive stroke and then died in early November
- The end of April this year mad 100+ straight line winds tore past our apartment and through my parent's neighborhood. Later that day three tornadoes ran through the state.
- Our little parakeet Buddy "Boo Boo" died in October
- I got married!
- My husband and I were lucky to get to honeymoon in Maui
- I am much further along on my degree
- I have a job that pays well and that I love
- We got baby Beaker
So now some resolutions. I am not going to resolve to loose weight or get in shape because I never stick to those resolutions. Instead I resolve three things that I hope will be easy...
- Finish at least 2 rough drafts of my novel by 2013
- Cook more
- And treat myself better (ie, doing more things I like to do but am always "too tired", eating better or at least making healthy choices, and making an effort to keep the apartment more organized)
Here's wishing you a fantastic 2012!
|Picture by Arden Photography|