Saturday, November 19, 2011

Christmas Musings and Gifts for the Writer in Your Life

We all know Christmas is coming up. If you haven't already been bombarded by all the Christmas related decorations and commercials then you must live under a rock. I don't know about where you all live, but Halloween day in my town the local radio station that plays the Christmas music every year started up and Target and Walmart raced each other to put up cheery banners reminding you that Lay Away is available.

Am I a Grinch? With a heart "two sizes too small"? No. I think I'm just sane. I refuse to decorate the apartment for Christmas before Thanksgiving.

BUT... that doesn't mean I haven't gotten some shopping done. I like to beat the holiday rush and I hate fighting the traffic that surrounds all the shopping centers. So yes, I get my shopping done early.

For myself included. And by that I mean I make my wish list and send it out. Usually it gets ignored, but that's fine. It's still fun to make.

I thought I would share with you all my new favorite place to shop online.
Link for gifts for writers and readers. There is even some gifts for Castle fans and Fairy Godmothers. It is so much fun. I can spend hours on this web page laughing at all the funny designs they have.

So, can't find that perfect gift for the writer or reader in your life? Then look no further than this blog. Christmas shopping can be fun if you know how to do it right.

No comments:

Post a Comment